- Students who are currently enrolled in APA- or CPA-accredited programs in clinical or counseling psychology (Ph.D., Psy.D.) are preferred. Applications from students enrolled in an Ed.D. program are accepted.
- Completion of dissertation proposal by ranking deadline
- Three years of graduate training prior to internship
- Successful completion of comprehensive exams
- Coursework in group psychotherapy, cognitive assessment, and personality assessment prior to starting internship
- Minimum of 350 Intervention hours
- Practicum placement in at least one of the following: university counseling center, community mental health center, or university training clinic
Indiana University (IUPUI's managing partner) pledges itself to continue its commitment to the achievement of equal opportunity within the University and throughout American society as a whole. In this regard, Indiana University will recruit, hire, promote, educate, and provide services to persons based upon their individual qualifications. Indiana University prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.